I’d like you to know that in order to take this picture, I held up my hippo pillow pet to block out the light. (See what I do for you?) I read Girl at Sea a few months ago, and I loved it. I had only read one other book by Maureen Johnson and it wasn’t really my cup of tea, but I decided to give her another try because she’s a nerdfighter. I’m so glad I did.
Read this book, especially if you’re bored/having a boring summer/it’s summer/you just want to get away/you just want to read something.
6 Notes/ Hide
- diary-of-a-vintage-slut likes this
- officialbookface likes this
- maureenjohnsonismypatronus likes this
- youarelle reblogged this from officialbookface and added:
- youarelle likes this
- femalebridge likes this
- officialbookface posted this