Help. I have a physics final and I can’t get up.
The Elegant Universe, The Hidden Reality, and The Fabric of the Cosmos all by the excellent Brian Greene.
These are really great books if you’re “not a science/math person,” and you get really freaked out on the first day of class when your professor launches directly in, talking about M-Theory and melting black holes and you have NO IDEA what is going on.
(sorry for the grainy quality— my webcam is not excellent).
Submitted by and-godspeed.
21 Notes/ Hide
- nemesiac likes this
- theshortestdecade likes this
- viewfromthedancefloor likes this
- notmvrc likes this
- pantastic reblogged this from officialbookface and added:
- pantastic said:ugh best.
- dontworrysomethingwillhappen likes this
- swallowupthestar likes this
- pantastic likes this
- emithedroid likes this
- humangelsonearth likes this
- ablogsohappy likes this
- candlesandpretense likes this
- catchingspace reblogged this from spaceandstuffidk
- spaceandstuffidk reblogged this from officialbookface
- squirrelonsquirrel likes this
- chromaticattic likes this
- and-godspeed submitted this to officialbookface