I’m the proud owner of 1 of 900 first-edition copies of the book Dan Harmon didn’t know he was writing, You’ll Be Perfect When You’re Dead.
Taken from the blogs of the Community creator, the book is staggeringly brilliant, shockingly candid, simply beautiful look into one of entertainment’s most original minds.
I had Dan and his girlfriend Erin (who compiled the blogs and edited the book) sign my copy when I met them on Monday at the taping of their “Harmontown” podcast in Hollywood.
Submitted by guitarmanjb.
10 Notes/ Hide
- shaunofthebread likes this
- jhmapleybrittle likes this
- youarelves likes this
- genniegoose likes this
- pantastic likes this
- doangivein likes this
- 300and30 likes this
- rachellesierra likes this
- imstephenkingoftheworld said:I want to read this. =P
- imstephenkingoftheworld likes this
- guitarmanjb submitted this to officialbookface